Today it’s national left handers day!
The annual celebration is in honour of those lefties that often struggle with the tools and gadgets of everyday life designed for the right hand. Today gives you (if you’re blessed with a left handed preference) the chance to vent about the struggle, celebrate your dexterity and raise awareness to designers and developers of the need for more ambidextrous products.
In honour of those dealing with the lefty life we’ve taken it upon us to create some glorious, new, left handed stickers.
Facts about the fabulous left handed amongst us:
- Left handed people are 100% more likely to loath spiral notebooks
- Make exceptionally good tennis players (40% of the top players are lefties)
- More likely to pursue creative careers
- The longest words that can be typed using only the left hand with conventional hand placement are sweaterdresses and tesseradecades (useful)
- Left-handers adjust more readily to seeing underwater.
- What do Albert Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Bill Gates, Leonardo Da Vinci, and four of the last seven presidents have in common? You guessed it. They were/are left-handed.